Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Sunday 28 October 2012

Outside In (Insider 2)

Outside In (Insider 2)
by Maria V. Snyder
Rating: 3.5/5

Summary:
  Me?  A leader?
Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion—between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again—while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside
And something from Outside wants In

My Review:
  I actually bought the double issue of this series with both novels but I read them on two different occasions instead of one after the other, I probably wanted to do a challenge haha. I did really enjoy book one it was full of many surprises and a great story, I was not as impressed by book two. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't jumping up and down either, it was as they say so-so.
  Trella led the rebellion and discovered many secrets about Inside in book one, now she wants nothing to so with the new council or the changes of Inside and I think that's what upset me the most. Trella was always the reluctant leader but I thought seeing all the changes and wanting to make cogan proud would have given her a push, sadly it did not.
  There were some good and exciting parts and about halfway through Trella did get it together and things did get much better. I enjoyed the second half and the introduction of the outsiders.
 I don,t have much else to say about this book it ended well and overall was pretty good.
Happy Reading Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment