Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Friday 2 November 2012

Mark Of The Princess (The Kingdom Chronicles 1)

Mark Of The Princess (The Kingdom Chronicles 1)
by B.C. Morin
Rating: 5/5

Summary:
The feisty and determined faerie Princess Alannah is many things, but she never thought she would be the key to her people’s destruction.

Kidnapped for a power she does not yet possess, Alannah finds herself in the clutches of the most malevolent sorcerer of her time. Maligo. Alannah escapes her prison with help from the handsome and stalwart warrior faerie, Brennus.

Now she must cross mountains and forests fraught with rogue faeries, vicious Fae-hating trolls, dangerous shape-shifters, and more to reach the only ones that can help her control her incoming powers. The Elder Faeries.

With Brennus by her side, Alannah is determined to reach the Elder Faeries and save her people. Maligo is just as determined she never makes it that far.

My Review:
  The rave reviews for this book were everywhere and I had high expectations going in and I was not disappointed instantly swept into an amazing story of Love, Dark magic, Secrets and dangerous forest adventures. The flow from one point of view to another was written so seamlessly I didn't even notice at first. I was very impressed with the writing it was so well done I just loved it.
  There was so much drama and excitement right off the bat and it continued at a fantastic pace throughout the whole book, weaving friendship and love with dark magic and curious creatures of the forest. I just cant boast enough about the wonderful writing in this book.
   I was very pleased with how the love triangle was written and how Alannah handled herself in the situation. Brennus the strong warrior fae and Kaleb the handsome prince are very different and she knows it I was glad she was honest with them both but I must say I am a sucker for a bad boy every time and the twist at the end left me very curious about how it will affect many different things so so so so excited for the next book I cant wait to get more answers.
  Every character big and small were fantastic and the wonderful land of fae was to full of fantasy and folklore I just could not get enough I felt like I lived there and I never wanted to leave. I would recommend this book to anyone I know I absolutely loved everything about it so get yourself a copy and get reading.
  Happy Reading Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment