Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Thursday 18 October 2012

So Many Books So Little Time!!

I was just sitting here thinking now what I finished another book and although I was pleased with it this is my least favorite part of finishing a book what do I read now. I have 3 shelves (not huge or anything) with books to be read and over 100 on my Kobo waiting as well they all look good and I don't know were to start. I thought I would post this here to see if anyone has any suggestions on what they do when they are deciding what to read next. thanks in advance for your help now back to my task at hand lol.
Happy Reading Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll pick a book for you. lol. Just think what catergory then choose from there. Or join a group where they pick it for you. Peace out buddy!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Finally managed to make a decision thanks for the advice buddy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete