Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Sunday 4 November 2012

Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons 1)

Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons 1)
by Sarra Cannon
Rating: 5/5

Summary:
Harper Madison isn't like other girls. She has extraordinary powers, but her inability to control them has gotten her kicked from so many foster homes she's lost count. Shadowford Home is her last chance, and she hopes Peachville High will be the fresh start she needs. But when evidence ties her to the gruesome murder of a Demons cheerleader, Harper discovers this small town has a big secret.

My Review:
  I had this on my Kobo for a while but the November book challenge was to read books that start with B,K or T and it gave me the perfect excuse to get reading, The mystery and suspense of the new town, new people and Harper's past had me instantly pulled in and I found myself looking for any excuse to read this book.
 I really hope that Harper gets her memory back and she fights for what she wants I feel bad that her losing her memory meant that her and Jackson never really got a chance I really liked him and although Drake seems nice I think there is something up with him and I am worried about what will happen if she gets to close.
  I think this book was a great start to what I think will be an awesome series I will definatly be reading the next ones so many questions I need answered. The killer was not who I expected and I was impressed with the misdirection I was way off. SO excited for whats next!
Happy Reading Friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would love this one!!! The rest are great as well.

    ReplyDelete