Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Saturday 25 August 2012

Welcome

 Hello and welcome to my blog. This is my first time as a blogger but as my love of books grows I found a need to share my thoughts and feelings with anyone who loves them as much as I do and would like to explore them with me.
I have had a diverse taste in the past I like to think of it as my feeling out stage, in the past couple of years I have found my love for young adult reads mostly paranormal although I have read a few that were not.
Please enjoy and feel free to give me your feedback as this is my first time and I would be thankful and welcoming to any advice or hints you could give.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend. How are you? I am so glad that you decided to make a blog. How exciting. I will follow you all over lol. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete