Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Past Reads 2

Inside out (Insider 1)
by Maria V. Snyder
Rating: 4/5


 I love dystopian novels and this one did not disappoint and the surprise at the end had me reeling for a long time. I have not read the next one even though I bought the two books in one book( I know you know what I mean) To many books and not enough time but as I have moved it up on my to read list look for a review of number 2 (Outside In) in the future.


Hollowland (The Hollows 1)
by Amanda Hocking
Rating: 5/5


    I got this as a free e-book and it was recommended to me by a friend and I was very very pleased as this was the first zombie book I read I wasn't sure what to think, but true to Amanda Hocking style this book flowed and held me from page 1 to the end. I cant wait to get my hands on the next one and find out what will go down. It was free for me but after reading it I can say I would have paid (but not to much as I am VERY cheap).


Graceling (Graceling Realm 1)
by Kristen Cashore
Rating:5/5


  This was one of those books that after I was done I wished I could forget every word and go back and experience it all over again, With a kick ass female lead character that made me want to learn how to kick some ass I was sad to see it end. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone with powerful love and struggles you will not be disappointed.


Matched and Crossed (Matched 1and2)
by Ally Condie
Rating: 4/5


 I got through these two books quickly I found them to be a fast, fun and interesting read, I will say that I liked the first better then the second but I great series overall. I really liked the concept and as I have mentioned before I really like dystopian books and this one was no let down.

Look forward to more past reads in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment