Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves 3)

Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves 3)
by Quinn Loftis
Rating 5/5

Summary
Jennifer Adams, best friend to Jacque Pierce and Sally Morgan, spicy, out spoken, a little crazy and human...or so she thought. Jen has just found out that human DNA is not the only thing that resides in her veins, she happens to share that little pesky werewolf gene, although it isn't more than just a drop. Now that she and her friends are living in Romania with Fane's pack, she is also oh so conveniently stuck with the object of her affection, the fur ball Decebel. 

Drawn to each other by something they don't understand Jen finds herself frustrated by the lack of mating signs between her and said fur ball. Not only is she dealing with that not so un-frustrating problem, she now has been informed that because of that little drop of werewolf blood in her she is now required to attended a multi-pack gathering for un-mated wolves. This type of gathering hasn't taken place in over a century but with a shortage of females among the werewolf population the males are getting worried they won't ever find their true mates. 

Meanwhile Decebel struggles with the emotions he is feeling towards Jen. He tries to keep his distance but there is just something about the mouthy blonde that keeps him coming back for more of her verbal abuse that he just can't seem to get enough of...go figure.

My Review
 Let me star by saying yet another awesome book in a FANTASTIC series I have loves all of these books Quinn Loftis has a gist with her characters I feel like I know them all and I want to be their friends I want to be a part of their crazy adventures and most of all after reading these books I want a werewolf "mate" the romance and loyalty of these wolfs is to die for good if only life imitated art.
I was glad to get more information on Jen and her different situation and how it affected her and others in the pack and although she has trouble knowing when to shut up I do enjoy her quick wit and crazy schemes. I also found it very interesting the part fate has to play in all of this very very good.
When I read the first two books I was in love with Fane but when I read this Decebel sure gave him a run for his money *sigh* what a fantastic specimen of a man/wolf. his crazy protectiveness was a bit over the top sometimes but with good reason and it just made him that much hotter that he would risk everything for the women he loves.
The cliffhanger at the end was a heart breaker and know I must get my hands on the next one to find out the fates of these dear characters and I can only hope that things will go according to planned. If you have not read this series yet I suggest you DO IT and do it now!
Happy Reading Friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment