Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Saturday 8 September 2012

Forever (Immortal series 2)

Forever (Immortal series 2)
by Laurem Burd
Rating: 3/5

My Review:
  I read this book as a part of my September reading challenge, which is indie author reads, I read the first book a little while ago and I liked the concept of the story I enjoyed the different take on "vampires" and the little world they live in. I thought I would red the next book and find out what happens, the book was not terrible but it was also not a great read. I found large holes and I found a bit of it silly and over the top I read it in a night so I would call it a quick fun read. I dont have much more to say about this one so I will end with do not let me judge a book for you but if you have other books to read, read them first.
Happy Reading Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment