Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hooray Its New Book Day!

  Since yesterday was my birthday I got a few new books a few were bought for me and most were bought by me (Happy Birthday to me)

 These are a few of the ones I bought myself at Chapters and I cant wait to get reading the ever growing to be read list just got longer lol.
These three are my favorite finds I found them all at a thrift store for 3.99 each so always check the book shelves you never know what gems you may find.
I also got a gift card and will be busy today loading my e-reader and ordering online. Thanks for sharing in my joy of new book day!
Happy Reading Friends

1 comment: