Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all and may 2013 have more books to read than 2012!!!

So a new year has arrived and I have decided to start the year with a few challenges just for me well one for sure right now. I was going over all of my ebooks and I realized that I have so many and I keep putting them aside so I have decided that the month of January will be for cleaning out my Kobo and finishing off a few series that I have started. The few groups I am in on Goodreads are hosting some challenges as they always do and I will join up again in February, well apart from the yearly challenge stuff I signed up for as January is a part of the year :) so I look forward to reading as much as I can this month and year and sharing my finds with you all. Happy Reading Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. What books are you gonna read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. I havnt really thought that far ahead LOL and there are so many on there hmmm but I started Enclave by Ann Aguirre and its pretty good so far :)

      Delete